- Wi-fi. It’s everywhere, faster than my work fixed line internet, and mostly free.
- The underground train system. The best way to travel across the city, no traffic jams and it’s air-conditioned.
- The gardens/parks. They are everywhere, a tomb, observatory, a palace all have beautiful gardens installed, and they are well maintained. Provides a great escape from the bustling city.
- The food. But you must have a bit of a tough stomach for the spiciness.
- The Taj Mahal. A great monument, not exaggerated at all. The bonus is you can experience it peacefully without the distraction of anyone wanting to make a sale. Completely vendor free!