Thanks to Tulips & Phoenix for nominating me for the 2015 Liebster Award. I’ve had a few of these, thought I take the time and actually accept it this time. So let’s get to it.
These are the rules:
Link back to the blogger that nominated you and display the award.
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Notify the bloggers of their nomination.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
The 11 questions I was asked with answers are:
- Describe your personal style. Hassle free and utilitarian.
- What is your favourite place to escape to? The Drakensburg.
- Who are your style icons? Solange Knowles and Nandi Mngoma.
- What is your go to beauty product? J&J Daily Essential Cream. Life falls apart without a good moisturiser.
- Describe happiness. Being present and not wishing any one thing was different about the moment.
- What made you decide to start blogging? I love to write. I’ve been keeping a journal for most of my life, I’ve always had the need to document my thoughts and experiences. A blog is where I chose to share some of those experiences.
- What are your deciding factors when following blogs? Content first and foremost, then writing style also plays a role.
- Name 3 things on your bucket list. Trek Maccu Pichu. See the Pyramids. Paragliding in a couple of European countries including Switzerland, France, and Denmark.
- What are the main qualities of a best friend in your opinion? Loyalty, big heart, lots of laughter.
- Winter or Summer? Summer summer summer!
- What is your pet peeve? Stereotyping.
Blogs I nominate:
- Travelogues of an African Girl
- Damien du Preez
- Katy J Stylist
- Nqoba Nqoba
- Suitcases and Lattes
- In search of Harris
- The Wolf Will Travel
- Hey Matt Cameron
1. What interesting book have you read lately?
2. Which artist are loving at the moment?
3. If money was not an issue where would your next trip be to?
4. Tour group or lone explorer?
5. Sunset or stargazing?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. Finish the sentence: If I had a million bucks I would ….
8. Favourite country/city in the world?
9. What is the name and location of the most iconic building you’ve come across?
10. Who’s your nomad hero?
11. What are travel essentials?